Connecticut Real Estate Legal Review and Update
Real estate licensees have to remember numerous rules. Making matters more challenging, new rules are adopted each year, and some of the existing rules can be difficult to interpret. Connecticut Real Estate Law: Updated and Revisited Core CE 2014-2016 clears up the confusion by providing plain English explanations of the key real estate regulations and licensing laws. Equipped with this knowledge, you can take steps to ensure your compliance with the state's requirements.
Course highlights include:
- A discussion of the requirements for the registration and certification of community association managers (CAMs)
- Details about the new federal Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure forms required under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act for all residential closings on or after August 1, 2015.
- The types of real estate agency relationships allowed in Connecticut
- Descriptions of the types of power of attorney and what they mean for real estate transfers.
- An update on the latest real estate-related laws and regulations.
- An explanation of the various elements of the residential property condition disclosure form.